Acacia fimbriata - Fringed Wattle - 30 seeds
Acacia fimbriata, commonly known as the Fringed Wattle is a small tree or rounded shrub growing from 5m to 7m tall and is found growing naturally in NSW and QLD.
The phyllodes (leaves) are narrow-lanceolate, to 4cm and usually with hairs near the base, it has a delightful bushy form with attractive, weeping light green foliage. The new growth is paler, sometimes pinkish in colour and it has a profusion of yellow, ball shaped flowers that occur in Winter to Spring.
- Hardy in most situations to -7°C
- Must be given adequate water to thrive
- Suitable for areas with high humidity
- Great screening plant or informal hedge
- Attracts bees, birds and insects
30 premium quality seeds shipped on receipt of cleared funds.